A world-renowned brand in the Middle East is looking for a certified and proactive candidate to join their company. The successful candidate will have the full responsibility for all aspects of Body & Paint Program across two brands.
- Management of Body & Paint Network to include standard monitoring, training, and liaison with third party providers such as Paint Providers, Welding Accreditation Providers etc.
- Provide any necessary assistance to Repair Partners and Retailers in preparing for standards audit and program applications
- Implementation and monitoring of a Group Body & Paint Network Management System at Repairer and Retailer Level, utilization of this system to identify additional body & paint opportunities at both Body & Paint Dealers and within the Independent Repairer Network
- On-going analysis of market potential and implementation of measures designed to realize this identified opportunity
- Ongoing development of Write-Off Avoidance program with relevant work providers
- Ongoing Development of genuine parts verification program with Motor Insurers
- Drafting and rollout of retailer marketing material across the network
- Direct marketing to Insurers, Engineers and Independents
- Grow the accident related parts business in accordance with budgetary requirements / historical sales
- Provide monthly reports to the Company Management Team that contains key market information (training status, turnover development, total loss) etc.
- Development of business relationships with all relevant industry parties
- Develop preferred supplier agreements and Paint Rebate Structure with all preferred paint suppliers
- Maintain direct correspondence with Insurers, Fleet Companies, Engineers and Independent Repairers on areas such as product and material advancements and repair techniques.
- Provide internal brand specific support on Body & Paint from both a technical and warranty perspective so as to minimize cost to brands for external services.
- Warranty Continued qualification of DISS reports and verification of estimate costs, pre & post repair inspections
- Previous experience of managing a Manufacturer Body Shop Program.
- Minimum 6 years of experience.
- Relevant Bodyshop Technical and/or Management Industry Training Certificates
- Premium brand experience desirable but not mandatory.
- Retail Body Shop experience required.
- Evidence of having worked independently and providing structured program update reports.