One of the region’s most successful family owned business is currently looking for a proactive professional to join their team. You will lead the overall management and P&L responsibility of the Aftersales Body and Paint Shop operations ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and retention to maximize business revenue and achieve profits.
- Participate in development of annual body and paint shop department business plan and strategy in line with the Aftersales department strategy.
- Define and agree on individual business targets in order to meet the annual business plans and targets set by the Aftersales department.
- Review, manage and monitor Bodyshop department turnover, profitability, productivity, labor efficiency and resource availability to ensure budgets/targets are achieved.
- Manage Bodyshop & paint shop equipment’s, material and consumable ordering. Ensure adequate stock levels are maintained at all times within the given thresholds and balance business demand against carrying cost to maximize profits.
- Review Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores, analyze, understand root causes and develop action plans to ensure performance improvement and increased customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance to the policies, procedures, processes, authority matrix, dealer management system, and various quality management standards set by the Group and Principal.
- Conduct regular performance reviews, coach, counsel provide support and necessary tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Automotive Engineering or equivalent.
- Certification in Body &Paint Shop techniques and practice is preferred.
- 10 – 12 years of minimum experience in Passenger Car's parts & Bodyshop; out of which 4 yours should be on managerial level within a large busy Bodyshop.
- Experience in working with Mercedes Benz dealer or German Automotive Principal is preferred.
- Leverage Industry Best Practices
- Drive Accountability
- Champion Change
- Encourage Excellence
- Develop and Engage Employees