An exclusive distributor of well-known automotive brands in the region is looking for a proactive and experienced bodyshop professional to join their company. You will be managing the performance of groups or processes in ways which deliver high standards and results, working with individuals and teams to maximize their performance and productivity taking into consideration the customer needs.
- To maximize profit through the effective operation of the Paint & Body shop Departments by satisfying customers’ expectations.
- To monitor and control resources and assets in a way corresponding with profit requirements while maintaining and improving customer relations.
- To maximize departmental profitability through the sale of labor, paint and materials, and other value-added products and services.
- To create an environment where the departments/Employees develop their skills.
- To operate the workshop in a safe environment for everybody.
- Ensure accurate estimating, costing and invoicing related to the department work orders.
- Ensure all parts received and paint and materials purchased are controlled.
- Ensure a fair distribution of work between all technicians, corresponding with their skills and experience.
- Review daily all open job cards and report any ongoing and occurring work in progress problems to Workshop/After Sales Manager.
- Ensure the necessary improvements and corrective actions are taken where variations from target achievement occur or inadequate performance is suspected.
- Ensure premises and equipment and other assets are controlled and used effectively.
- Ensure that all non-account customer excess payments and other charges are noted clearly on Job card prior to delivery of vehicles.
- Ensure a customer satisfaction with an outstanding level of finish and repair quality.
- Ensure vehicle cleanliness is maintained during and after repair.
- Communicate with customers effectively and courteously as and when necessary.
- Minimize unnecessary customer expense while ensuring that all necessary work and preventative maintenance is undertaken.
- Ensure that all vehicles worked on have proper and authorized approval for the repairs to proceed.
- Maintain daily workshop timesheet, efficiency, and labor productivity records to monitor the effective use of technician and productive labor. Monitor hours attended and worked in order to achieve labor efficiency targets.
- Ensure to maintain the average daily target set as per the number of completed vehicles.
- Build a long lasting relationship with Insurance Companies and Customers.
- Maintain and develop good working relationship with all related department.
- University degree / diploma in mechanical engineering or related automotive discipline.
- Minimum of 15 years’ automobile dealership experience in which at least 5 years in supervisory / managerial role.
- Fluent in English / Arabic.
- Proficiency in related dealership management systems & ERP.