One of the world's most respected brands is looking for an exceptional Bodyshop Manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business in the GCC who is both highly respected and highly successful. You will be leading overall management and profit & loss responsibility of the Aftersales Body and Paint Shop operations.
- Monitor staff, execute marketing initiatives/campaigns and optimize utilization of market potential to maximize business revenue and achieve profits to ensure high level of customer satisfaction & retention.
- Participate in development of annual body and paint shop department business plan and strategy in line with the Aftersales department strategy.
- Review, manage and monitor Bodyshop department turnover, profitability, productivity, labor efficiency and resource availability to ensure budgets/targets are achieved.
- Manage Bodyshop & paint shop equipment’s, material and consumable ordering.
- Review Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores, analyze, understand root causes and develop action plans to ensure performance improvement and increased customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Automotive Engineering or equivalent.
- Certification in Body &Paint Shop techniques and practice is preferred.
- 10 – 12 years of minimum experience in Passenger Car's parts & Bodyshop; out of which 4 yours should be on managerial level within a large busy Bodyshop.
- Leverage Industry Best Practices
- Drive Accountability
- Encourage Excellence