One of the GCC’s largest multi-brand dealerships is looking to add an experienced Bodyshop Instructor to the team. You will be responsible for both developing and conducting training programs to up-skill the workshop team thus ensuring customer service excellence.
- Develop the appropriate training programs to achieve the required skills of all the Body services staff.
- Deliver the applicable training programs to all the Body services staff.
- Evaluate and maintain the in-house certification programs for the Body services staff.
- Provide the necessary support to all the Body staff on the available training programs.
- Evaluate the on-job performance of the Technicians and Service Advisors, and provide advice on areas of improvement.
- Evaluate the work quality of the Assistant Instructor, and provide the appropriate guidance to enhance quality.
- Diploma in Automotive or Engineering or a certificate in a relevant field.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience and / or a combination of experience and education.
- Effective communication skills
- Dedication in teaching
- Certification on Aluminum Cosmetic repairs and Aluminum structural welding and replacement.
- Car-o-liner Vehicle Dimension Measuring System
- Someone with other known Automotive Brand experience would also be good like Ford, Mercedes, JLR or BMW