ARE YOU AN EXCEPTIONAL BODY SHOP LEADER?
Would you like to work with the world's finest sports car brands and the No.1 automotive retailer in the region?
Al-Zayani is looking for a dynamic Body Shop Sales Manager to manage our brand new state of the art Body Shops. In this key management role you will play a significant part in driving business growth through a very comprehensive strategy.
You will be managing a team of 35 people across two locations with 23 bays.
- Leading the Body Shop operation for one of the Region's finest automotive organisations and the world's most exclusive automotive brands
- You will be responsible for developing and improving all operational KPI's
- You will work closely with our Customer Service Centre and mould the operation to deliver excellence in customer experience
- You will develop a comprehensive training and development plan for the full technical and customer service team
- Specifically you will be tasked, and supported, to ensure that we are No.1 in the region on all manufacturer KPI's
- You will identify new sales opportunities in the market and develop existing corporate relationships
- You will be part of a collaborative team that will push you to do your best every day, allowing you to reach your full potential
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING THE TEAM:
- At least 5 years Body Shop experience with a large UK or European operation
- Experience in a mature market with highest levels of operational performance, preferably from a large PLC dealer group
- A positive 'can do' attitude with passion and determination to be the best in region
- Disciplined process management experience with any of the leading Body Shop repair management systems
- A demonstrable track record of achievement in financial performance and customer experience
- An ability to thrive under pressure to tight deadlines in a very fast paced environment
- Able to adapt to to a fast changing business landscape with multiple obstacles to achieving world class performance
- A detailed knowledge of all Body Shop KPI's and performance management best practice
- Demonstrate our core values of RESPECT, INTEGRITY, PASSION, EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION & TEAMWORK
WHO DO WE WANT:
You may currently be an Assistant Body Shop Manager looking for your first management role.
Applicants considered from UK Body Shop network only.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we are unable to respond to everyone individually. Therefore only successful candidates will be contacted before the closing date of 30th April 2018.
All Luxury Brands
Our aim is to be the automotive employment destination of choice in the region. We offer a fantastic range of benefits to our team including first class rewards, a minimum of 30 days annual leave, attractive working hours & an attractive employee discount