- Creates and updates the meeting agenda for the board of directors.
- Takes minutes at board meetings and other meetings on the request (such as committee meetings, strategy meetings, etc.) and delivery of final minutes to all individuals on the distribution list.
- Creates and updates the pending items/open issues list for the board of directors.
- Assists in the design and content of the annual report, particularly in the areas on corporate governance and compliance.
- Assists the board of directors in performing their daily duties.
- Informs members of the board on any changes in legislation or law, as necessary and helpful for the board’s ability to exercise their duties.
- Updates and maintains the BOD Contact List and circulates to BOD members.
- Legal advice and support in areas of corporate law, employment law, contract law and intellectual property, to the extent required by the board of directors.