Candidates that do not have BMW experience need not to apply
- Examines customer vehicles.
- Identifies necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Estimates cost of repairs.
- Performs vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Documents services performed.
- Performs services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines.
- Follows dealership and manufacturer service guidelines.
- Requests necessary parts.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company’s Core Values
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years at a BMW dealership
- A solid BMW background
- Must be BMW cerftified
- Must have worked within the past 12 months with BMW
- Thorough knowledge of automotive parts and systems
- Demonstrable mechanical skills and knowledge
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily