Candidates that do not have BMW experience need not to apply
- Provide technical instruction, based on the service training curriculum for technicians.
- Assist / supervise the daily operations.
- Managing the day-to-day operations and maintaining assets such as, but not limited to, vehicles, equipment storage and security procedures.
- Assist in the determination of core competencies, training needs and development of training action plans for dealership staff.
- Demonstrate that respect for customer time and value for money are an integral part of BMW service and parts skill development.
- Facility network administration.
- Achieve targets based on repeat customers, monthly cars service and minimization of delays and errors throughout servicing.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Experience on a similar field
- With a solid BMW background and certified by BMW
- Must have worked within the past 12 months with BMW
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams and clients
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts
- Lends expertise to internal teams and task forces.
- Assesses training needs and selects training tools for team members.
- Ability to train and provide technical guidance without the use of BMW assisting software and troubleshooting.