Candidates that do not have BMW experience need not to apply
- Ability to motivate and coach improvements in others.
- Monitor the performance of all technical staff within the workshop.
- Improve customer service quality and retention.
- Recommend training requirements for all technical personnel.
- Establish adequate safety and security procedures.
- Monitor the performance of the technicians and forward appraisals.
- Ensure repair work operation times are within the recommended times.
- To enforce the utilisation of such protective equipment supplied during the use of all materials requiring such protection and ensuring that all company rules relating to such health & safety procedures are observed at all times.
- Deputise for line managers where required.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- With formal BMW Master Technician qualifications
- With a solid BMW background
- Must have worked within the past 12 months with BMW
- Experience on a similar field
- Self-motivated with solid work habits
- Safety and customer service oriented