Does being in the middle of the action excite you? Use your technical training, your real-world experience and your problem-solving abilities and join this expanding automotive group based in GCC is now looking for a qualified Master Audi or Bentley Technician.
- Self-motivated to take action and to do more than what is expected in order to deliver excellent service.
- Ability to manage a team of junior technicians.
- Actively seeks to build or acquire new knowledge in order to improve and develop skills.
- Carries out job duties in a manner that demonstrates ability to achieve the expected level of efficiency, quality, and customer service.
- Completes tasks accurately, thoroughly and with an eye toward quality, and in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience as a Master Technician.
- Certification with Audi or Bentley.
- Current or have Audi/Bentley experience.