A company that takes pride in its market-leading customer service standards that have been recognized through awards is looking for an experienced candidate to join their team. You will be responsible for running the workshop and dealing with customers to achieve set revenue and customer service targets in line with company policies and guidelines.
- Advises the service advisor accordingly prior to start of the job and get acceptance in case of discrepancy between the estimated cost and actual repair cost
- Assists the reception staff in evaluating the repairs and estimation
- Carries out the job using tools and materials as recommended by the manufacturer
- Collect and delivers vehicles when necessary
- Completes the job within the time allowed and minimum material usage
- Inspects and quality assures the job done prior to delivery
- Interacts with customers when necessary to explain the repair process and likely outcome
- Prepares the area of repair as per the procedure set by the manufacturer
- Removes upholstery, accessories, electrical window-and-seat-operating equipment, trims, etc. to gain access to the area of repair
- Reviews the damage report, prepares or reviews repair cost estimates and plans for the work to be performed
- Starts the job after the repair order is received
- Operational HSE & Housekeeping:
- Cleans work areas, using air hoses, to remove damaged material and discarded fiberglass strips used in repair procedures.
- Maintenance of overall cleanliness of the workplace, maintenance of equipment, HSE practices, Storage of used and new parts.
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Someone who’s native language is English
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Master Technician.
- Certification with Bentley is a must
- Current or have Bentley experience.
- A good commercial understanding will be necessary together with CRM processes and technologies.