One of the largest automotive retailers in the GCC is looking to recruit an experienced Banking Relationship Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that has seen exceptional growth over the last few years and now boasts one of the highest volume sales across the Kingdom. You will be responsible for overall of the credit tasks, which includes developing and improving goals, also responsible for conducting credit investigation and collecting on delinquent accounts.
- Build good relationships with banks and lenders.
- Provide banks requirements to obtain necessary loans and finance.
- Periodic reports on the future status of the cash movement according to investment centers.
- Monitor the cash movement in banks and follow up investment of surplus funds in banks.
- Approve monthly bank reconciliations of current accounts with banks.
- Contribute in the preparation of the cash flow budget.
- Solve any problems with banks, lenders and investment portfolios.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience is essential
- Problem solving and analysis skills
- Financial & negotiation skills
- Must be able to adopt and operate effectively within new and challenging environments.