Our company, a car service centre specialized in performance related upgrades is in urgent need of Automotive Technician. Preferably with minimum 3 years’ experience in the automotive field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all major jobs – engine, gear box repairs, diagnostics, tester usage
- Responsible for electrical diagnostic, referring work shop manuals, tools & equipment handling with basic repairs.
- Replacement of suspension, brakes and normal repairs
- Prepare estimates and condition reports.
- Must be able to carry out servicing and maintenance.
- Coordinating work to fellow teammates.
- Ensuring good housekeeping, security and safety in the workshop.
- Able to work under pressure and in any work environment.
- Diagnoses and troubleshooting
- Back up of Team Leaders when on holidays.
- Assist senior mechanics or staff
- Strong knowledge of automotive latest technology
- Should possess good English communication skills
- Good knowledge of job.
- Good coordinator, communicator and able to do multi-tasking
- With basic computer knowledge
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
Our company offers competitive salary, free accommodation, free transportation, commission, staff medical insurance and flight tickets for family.