Our company, a service centre specialized in super sports car marquis Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati, Audi, Lamborghini and Aston Martin is in urgent need of Automotive Technician. Preferably with minimum 3 years experience in the automotive field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all major jobs – engine, gear box repairs, diagnostics, tester usage
- Responsible for electrical diagnostic, referring work shop manuals, tools & equipment handling with basic repairs.
- Replacement of suspension, brakes and normal repairs
- Prepare estimates and condition reports.
- Must be able to carry out servicing and maintenance.
- Coordinating work to fellow teammates.
- Ensuring good housekeeping, security and safety in the workshop.
- Able to work under pressure and in any work environment.
- Diagnoses and troubleshooting
- Back up of Team Leaders when on holidays.
- Assist senior mechanics or staff
- Strong knowledge of automotive latest technology
- Should possess good English communication skills
- Good knowledge of job.
- Good coordinator, communicator and able to do multi-tasking
- With basic computer knowledge
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
Our company offers competitive salary, free accommodation, free transportation, commission, staff medical insurance and flight tickets for family.
Interested applicants may send their detailed CV with picture thru AUTOLiNK.