- Ensure that protective covers are used in all vehicles before carrying out any repairs.
- Prepare vehicle surfaces by filing, chiselling or sanding
- Select or mix paint shades to match vehicle colour
- Apply primer and finish coats with spray-guns, and rub down surfaces between coats
- Remove protective covers, wax and polish finished paintwork
Ensure accurate time recording (clocking on and off) for all repairs.
Document completed work orders to include repairs conducted, parts required and labor involved, and any additional vehicle problems noted during repairs.
Ensure accurate time recording for all repairs completed.
- Maintain tools to ensure serviceability.
- Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
- Ensure proper maintenance and serviceability of hand tools and personal work clothing