1. To check the vehicle for any Bodyshop repairs and give estimate for the vehicles coming to our Garage for repairs.
2. To fill T-Card for the vehicle and make note of the Jobs to be done and repairs to be carried out in the vehicle.
3. Inspect the vehicle thoroughly for Quality check before delivery to the customer.
4. Co-ordinate and visit Insurance companies and give estimates for accident repairs vehicles.
5. Give quotations for Mechanical as well as body repairs work.
6. Be present as well as make available for different Management meetings conducted by the Company for performance review, Budgeting and other seminars, demonstrations etc., for benefit of the company.
7. Look after customer complaints as well as solve the problem to the Customer's satisfaction.
8. Try to sale maximum services to the customers apart from the fault indicated by him by inspecting the vehicle and advising him necessity of other repairs.
9. Coordinate with floor supervisor and follow up for the timely delivery of vehicles.