- To be the specialist when it comes to scheduled maintenance, defined assembly and standard repairs. His work is of the highest quality, professionalism and efficiency. He carries out his tasks independently and in doing so contributes significantly to the preservation of the value of the customer's vehicle.
- Establish, build and maintain ongoing working relationships with all departments in the Porsche Centre.
- All standard maintenance, testing and adjustment work and the necessary documentation.
- Carry out defined repairs according to instructions within an appropriate time limit.
- Basic vehicle diagnostics and Guided Fault Finding with the appropriate diagnostics tools. Reset and commission vehicle systems with these diagnostics tools.
- Properly programme and commission the systems from the I-number list according to specifications.
- Carry out short tests with the aid of the diagnostic tester.
- Recognise hidden problems and system failures while carrying out maintenance services and initiating the necessary resulting orders.
- He is able to employ all workshop information systems (e.g. PIWIS, PQIS, PET, Guided Fault Finding, etc.) for efficient diagnostics and repairs.
- The Service Technician is instructed by the System Technician in more extensive repair work and supervised by him regarding quality and safety.
- Support the Service Advisor during work preparation, completion of repairs or maintenance as well as during the parts support process.
- Utilize Porsche or dealer provided tools such as Telephone system, Customer Database, Porsche Partner Network (PPN), Corporate Porsche Academy site (CPA), PQIS, PIWIS, PET and others.
- Ensure the facility is clean and tidy and all tools are in working order and available to meet the needs of the Porsche guidelines.
- Plan and support activities in agreement with other dealership colleagues and managers.
- Work according to Porsche standards.
- Submit activity or customer tracking reports to dealer management as required.
- Ensure to fulfil and deliver customer satisfaction on the provided services.
- Must be able to attain the 80% compliance efficiency based on Porsche standard times.
- Repeat repairs must be below 2%.
- Completion of work on time.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- With Diploma/ Graduate of Mechanical Engineering.
- Bronze Qualification from Porsche or similar from other car manufacturer.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar position.
- Technician level for minimum 4 years
- A European car industry experienced only
- The qualified candidate will be assigned either in Abu Dhabi or Al Ain