One of the largest multi-brand dealerships in the region is looking for a quality-oriented individual to join their team. Your main responsibility is to ensure complete vehicle paint work, satisfying customer needs.
- Paint surfaces of vehicles using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques
- Mix paint to specified color using standard formulas or color charts
- Basic knowledge of technical drawing
- Knowledge of paint processes
- Compliance with established production and quality standards
- Ability to prepare the paint on the basis of technological data
- Ability to paint with basic spraying techniques
- Selecting or mixing paint shades to match vehicle color
- Ability to operate the hand grinder and select the correct type of abrasive paper
- Ensure proper maintenance and serviceability of hand tools and personal work clothing
- Experienced in solvent based painting rather than oil.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Hard working.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Experience with operation and maintenance of a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, test equipment.
- European nationals preferred. (Bulgarian, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish or similar)