- Perform accurate and timely repairs according to the standards stated in the manufacturers’ manuals and check lists and normal working practices.
- Must be clocked onto a Job Card throughout the working hours.
- As soon as work required has been completed must report to Workshop Controller to clock off existing Job Card and request new Job Card (except at end of shift).
- Endeavour to complete all tasks within the time required and report to Supervisor if time likely to overrun.
- Ensure that safety regulations are well maintained. Report any unsafe situation to supervision immediately upon detection.
- Keep all tools and equipment of the workshop in good condition and ensure they are maintained in line with manufacturer’s recommendations at all times. Report any problems to supervision. Return them to the appropriate location when relevant task completed.
- Keep the workshop clean and tidy at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the direct supervisor.
Auto Denter - Grade 2
|Job Title:||Auto Denter - Grade 2|
|Contract Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||0 - 200000|
|Reference:||TECH - 002|
|Contact Name:||Rona Mantuano|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2018 12:54|