Duties and responsibilities:
- Cutting and welding various body parts (MIG, Spot, aluminium etc. with proper alignment).
- Panel Beating, striating of damaged parts, Use of computerized chassis pulling machine like car o’liner etc.
- Maintaining tools of denting.
- Ensuring that the assigned body repair jobs are executed in line with standard operational procedures and specifications
- Obtaining technical information from the Body Shop Foreman on problem jobs
- Adhering strictly to technical specifications as laid down by manufacturer, or as instructed by management
- Accepting responsibility for supporting colleagues via training/explanation required to perform the job correctly.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Ability to assist Foreman / Service Advisor on proper repair order write-up.
- Ability to perform accurate diagnosis and repair procedures.
- Capability to follow the system of quality control inspection in order to prevent or correct faulty workmanship which falls below standard.
- Ability to understand English as the medium of communication.
- 3 years’ experience in accident repairs and body shop Repairs.
Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org