- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with the specifications and standard of the manufacturer using the correct special tools, appliance and advice.
- Ensuring correct time recording in accordance with the standard text and flat rates (ASRA ).
- Observation of safety regulations / arrangements
- Taking proper care of tools and workshop equipment and cleanliness of the work bay.
- Cooperative teamwork with colleagues and superiors.
- Constant checking and improving of own knowledge in technical matters.
- Carry out any other jobs as instructed by superiors within the frame work of company guidelines
- Transferable residence (article 18)
- Good written and spoken English
- Good Knowledge of relevant aftersales IT tools (e.g. WIS, STAR Diagnosis)
- Minimum 3 years working experience in body repair workshop.