This is an excellent opportunity to join a global automotive brand based in the Middle East with an enviable reputation. You will be responsible to provide support in all related Sales management tasks, ensuring that the Brands Passenger Vehicles and small commercial vehicles for the African market sales related topics are accurately communicated to the regional sales headquarter.
- Manage and maintain an existing client portfolio.
- Review distributors and highlight areas for improvement areas where distributors could be getting more out of their product range
- To ensure ordering is done correctly and the stock pipeline is being managed as per market conditions.
- Liaise with direct line manager for new business appointment organization, also communicating with marketing and product team.
- Achieve retention and growth targets
To be considered for this role you must:
- University Degree
- Proven experience in the African market
- Development client-facing roles
- Natural desire to succeed
- Proven track record of achieving success whilst working in a targeted and high pressure environment
- Can understand client feedback and read between the lines
- Ability to influence others internally and externally
- Working understanding of sales processes including questioning techniques, objection handling and closing methods
- Experience in identifying upsell opportunities
- Minimum 4+ years previous experience in sales analysis and management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills