A premium automotive OEM company that sells parts worldwide is looking for an analytical and dependable professional to join their company. In your role, you will be responsible for assisting the brand team in strategic planning, providing guidance and leadership to the team.
- Manage marketing strategies, implementation/activities and follow-up for 11 markets.
- Management of company annual retail sales events and post campaign evaluation
- Share company marketing strategy with the regional network and aim to ensure these strategies are effectively translated at local level.
- Escalate specific market needs to company HQ and develop ways to address these accordingly.
- Agree specific dealer targets to reach company ME targets (Investment in Brand Communication and Lead Generation as well as marketing spend).
- Support Dealers with effectively planning internal marketing budgets.
- Allocation of dealer marketing budget for all marketing activities
- Follow up with Dealers regarding the fulfilment of Marketing spend commitments.
- Responsibility for setup of marketing planning process.
- Link between marketing-sales-dealer (e.g. specific tactical campaigns).
- Ongoing follow-up with markets to track marketing plan implementation.
- Co-ordination of annual Marketing Round Table.
- Ensure Regional marketing plan and campaign communication is effectively shared with all markets timeously.
- Increase dealer support/ contribution with regards to all marketing activities.
- Manage catalogue ordering and distribution for the region.
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- 4 years minimum professional experience, regional experience
- Strong intercultural skills.
- Degree in Business or Marketing or any related disciplines or equivalent
- Sound knowledge and experience in the Automotive trade
- Excellent presentation, communication skills and highly independent
- Meticulous and good organizational skills
- Proven leadership skills and highly analytical