The candidate will be expected to drive the Service division strategy and lead the Service division team. Must have UAE driving licence. Gulf experience of 10 years of which 5 years should be in the UAE. Diploma or graduation in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering or Other diploma in Diesel or automobile technologies and parts. A track record of Team leadership and excellent interpersonal skills and a good fit for the EDG values and culture. Age 40-50.
- Dispatch work to technicians and assist in various ways to ensure the work flow of the service department
- Greet and welcome service customers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Identify and direct Service Advisor to their customer
- Drive vehicles from the service lane to their proper places in the service parking lot
- Deliver the keys and repair order hard copies to the appropriate Service Advisor's workstation immediately after parking a vehicle in the service parking lot
- Run any necessary errand required by the service department