This is an excellent opportunity to join a global automotive brand based in the Middle East with an enviable reputation. You will be responsible to provide support in dealer development related tasks.
- Design and organize dealership audits.
- Collaborating with Sales, Aftersales, and Marketing teams to define agenda of dealership audits.
- Conducting dealership audits and communicating results to Sales, Aftersales, and Marketing teams.
- Conduct mystery shopping as required.
- Benchmarking dealership standards at KSA competitors.
- Investigating competitor products, pricing, and campaigns under direction from NSC Marketing team.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Have experience in the Automotive Sector
- MS Office (mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
- At least 5 years work experience, with 3 years in a dealer development role
- Planning and organizing skills
- Commercial Thinking
- Relationship building and management
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic required