Brand developing experience? An established automotive pioneer that aims in improving performance and high-quality standards of customer service is looking for a dynamic professional. You will help improve the brand's long-term strategy in developing and executing marketing plans to drive growth and profit for the business.
- Responsible for executing brand marketing activities in coordination with the responsible parties as required.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of the branding system & ensure all related operational tasks are implemented.
- Ensure targets set by the organization are achieved.
- Responsible for brand development by proposing innovative ideas improves the brand equity.
- Manage the customer experience for the Brand and ensure achievement on all customer satisfaction metrics.
- Manage relationships necessary to maintain smooth management of the Brand.
- Responsible for the budget of the department and conduct a financial analysis as required.
- Ensure to monitor the sales team and provide support in line with sales policy process.
- Responsible for handling the division as and whenever required.
- Coordinate and correspond with all necessary parties as per the requirement.
- Ensure all quality standards, processes, procedures and policies are met at all times.
- Provide all necessary progress reports on a regular and as required basis.
- All other job-related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelors in Business Management or a related subject.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- 6 - 8 years of relevant experience and / or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with latest marketing trends and best practices
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Creative and results-oriented