A marketing and communications company is looking for an experienced and highly creative candidate to lead their creative cell. The main purpose of the role is to generate ad campaign ideas and concepts with creating a visible image that can be used in media, print and other forms of advertising that meets the needs of the client.
- Generate AD campaign ideas and concepts from the client brief
- Lead the creative cell in order to propose valuable AD campaign
- Present AD campaign ideas and concepts to the client
- Meet with clients to establish a vision for a product or design
- Select colors, images, textures and shapes to create the layout
- Select the size and arrangement of the different elements.
- Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation and various print and layout techniques when designing project.
- Develop material for web pages.
- Design logos for products and businesses
- Develop signs and environmental graphics
- Produce credits after movies and programs
- Create promotional displays, packaging and marketing brochures.
- Develop the layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports and other publications
- Meet with art directors, graphic designer or copywriter to collaborate on design
- Perform research on competitors and market trends
- Must be fluent in both English and Arabic.
- Minimum of 9 years’ experience preferably with automotive client background.
- Extensive knowledge in photography, typography and printing techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Can work within strict budgets.