A fully owned subsidiary automotive company is looking for a proactive candidate to work on challenging tasks in a small team. The main responsibility of this role is to ensure services are delivered to agreed schedules and achieve customers satisfaction
- Monitor and drive Dealer performance in relation to Customer Delight, Service Quality KPIs, Dealer Standards and Genuine Parts & Accessory purchase performance.
- Implement service strategy, programs and processes as directed by HQ and Aftersales Director.
- Develop, agree and implement annual business plans and targets with Dealers.
- Follow up business plans to provide support and direction.
- Ensure agreed activities and measures are documented and executed.
- Regular monitoring of respective markets’ service performance.
- Identify dealer staffs’ needs / requirements for Technical & Non-technical training.
- Ensure Dealers are equipped with recommended equipment.
- Assist in Service related conferences.
- Manage customer complaints escalated by Customer Care Coordinator.
- Maintain communication links with HQ & dealer network.
- Management of business projects.
- Monitor Technical Support requirements within own markets. Direct focus/activities of Technical Support as appropriate
- Experience within retail and wholesale environments within the industry.
- Technical or Service / Business Management qualification.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to complex delivery issues.
- Analytical, methodical and rationale reasoning.
- Results and customer focused
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.