A world-renowned brand in the Middle East is looking for a dynamic Aftersales Training professional to join their company. The successful candidate will lead and manage the Aftersales training planning, scheduling and delivery of all company Aftersales training products, programs and services consistent with company standards and to ensure delivery of relevant and engaging training according to timing, content, budget and learning environment.
- Propose, develop and deliver the After Sales Training for the department.
- Ensure that all training maximizes learning outcomes and minimizes costs
- Analyze the market and brands’ training needs.
- Ensure the brands’ training requirements and the market needs are successfully met.
- Ensure high relevance of the training contents to the market needs, review training contents and delivery methods as required.
- Measure and monitor the training impact in the markets.
- Project manage learning modules working closely with suppliers to ensure delivery within a defined budget.
- Responsible for the After Sales Training Budget.
- Assess and employ new staff in the training department.
- Conducting yearly appraisal for the staff in the training department.
- Set up and running the Technical Apprentice Program.
- Other training related programs and reporting requirements as requested by the Group Aftersales Director.
- Support the dealers on training concerns and inquiries.
- To monitor and analyze all feedback and relevant data and propose changes to learning content and processes.
- Minimum 7 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Extensive aftersales management experience working with a manufacturer or dealer group.
- Proven track record of successful Automotive Aftersales training management experience.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages, including excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to explain complex and detailed information to a variety of stakeholders.
- Can demonstrate success at delivering performance improvement.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally have proven experience in delivering presentations/training programmes to a variety of levels.
- Certification as Automotive Trainer.