A leading automotive organization, considered a leader in business processes, employee engagement and providing a positive team environment is looking for an aftersales marketing professional to join their team. Your main responsibility is to increase parts, accessories sales and customer satisfaction via implementation of various programs and campaigns.
- Detail and implement Aftersales Product & Marketing Strategy.
- Integrate the A/S marketing strategy into the company communication plans.
- Manage the After sales budget to develop the A/S program and activities
- Liaise with Management, A/S team and dealer network to define most efficient and effective communication methods.
- Develop national adaptations and specifications of brand specific After Sales Marketing programs and campaigns.
- Define and implement Aftersales marketing programs and campaigns in order to increase parts and accessories sales, customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
- Liaise and coordinate with creative and media agencies to develop and perform campaigns.
- Liaise with Aftersales Business and Programs Manager to ensure effective measurements of programs.
- Maintain Aftersales CRM program in conjunction with company CRM program
- Maintain communication links with vehicle manufacturer’s representatives and relevant brand functions (Sales, Marketing, Dealer Development) of the company.
- Produce specific reports for the company as required.
- Maintain communication links with dealer network in regards to Aftersales marketing strategy, programs and campaigns.
- Assist in preparing and execute Dealer meeting, Aftersales conferences, business meetings.
- Implement dealership incentive schemes related to Parts.
- Min 5 year in position related to Aftersales or Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree holder.
- Ability to think strategically and can work with individuals at all levels
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills