One of the most eminent family owned business in the region is currently looking for an experienced aftersales professional to join their company. You will be responsible in maximizing the income and profitability of the aftersales division and to maintain the efficient running of the organization.
- Build, lead, motivate and develop a highly successful team that achieves its objectives
- To manage all Service and Technical aspects for the full range of product with the objective of achieving the set targets.
- To assist with the facilitation and implementation of after sales marketing related activities and the retail network and ensure that all activities are coherent in direction.
- Assist with after-sales related market research and recommend improvement measures with the aim of continuously enhancing customer satisfaction with after sales service.
- Formulate department budget, conduct operative planning, develop and use various reporting tools to facilitate the department planning and controlling.
- Plan, develop, and monitor dealer service and parts network. Oversee Dealer Standards assessments of all dealers and Panel Shops. Assist with the updating of service and parts standards as necessary, reviewed once a year.
- Administer and manage all aspects of customer and dealer complaints. Deal with any customer complaints pertaining to product reliability, assist dealers and customers alike to find resolutions to these complaints.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have 5 – 7 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible in work timings & business requirements.
- Advanced Technical Qualifications in Aftersales operations & management.
- Must have expert level of Aftersales operations.