To develop and implement plans and programmes of parts management, maintenance and after sales for ISUZU in order to achieve after sales targets in terms of revenue, profits, quality and effective customer service.
Strategic Planning and Performance Management:
- Contribute to the development of the automotive strategy by developing the annual after sales plan to ensure that the activities performed are aligned to the overall automotive strategy.
- Monitor the performance of the after sales department and prepare periodic reports on its overall performance to ensure performance deviations are identified and reported in a timely manner and that actions are adjusted to achieve the set annual plans.
- Alignment of commercial plan with the automotive plan and overall business strategy and plan.
- Timely formulation and implementation of the annual plan.
- % achievement of set targets and objectives.
- Contribute to the preparation of the after sales budget, and monitor the financial performance of the after sales activities versus set budget to ensure alignment with set budget guidelines.
- Financial variance versus budget.
- Budgets and plans prepared timely and accurately in line with the annual budget parameters and timescales.
Policies & Procedures:
- Develop policies processes and procedures pertaining to the after sales department and manage their implementation to ensure adherence and fulfilment of all relevant requirements.
- Compliance with procedural and legislative requirements.
- Effective communication of policies and procedures.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the after sales department providing guidance in the related area, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards and ensure that employees’ activities are performed in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
- Compliance of the day-to-day operations with the set standards, policies and procedures.
- Oversee the maintenance processes and resources in order to deliver quality vehicle service and maintenance operations, realizing customer requirements and maximizing business revenue and profit objectives, while actively reducing expenditure where possible.
- Workshop efficiency/ productivity/ utilization.
- Develop part management plans to achieve business objectives and to ensure high level of revenue, profit, and customer’s satisfaction.
- Manage stocks and implements tactical campaigns and special price programs to sell off slow moving stocks and maximize availability of stocks levels within budget.
- Parts operating profits targets
- Quality and availability of parts.
- Optimal stocks.
Maintenance and Parts Sales:
- Oversee the effective achievement of all parts sales initiatives in order to achieve after sales targets that maximize Isuzu Automotive margins and revenues.
- Achieve target % increase in market share.
- % increase in profitability vs. last year.
- Contribute to the identification and evaluation of potential new after sales services and assess which are most likely to increase ISUZU’s after sales revenues and customer satisfaction, and which are most feasible from a financial, operational and technical perspective.
- Ensure the effective implementation of automotive system covering services in after sales to enable process improvement, cycle time reduction and cost reduction in line with overall business plans of ISUZU.
- # of revenues from new clients over total revenues.
Procurement, Pricing & Inventory:
- Develop procurement plans, inventory and pricing guidelines for services and spares in line with market conditions in order to ensure timely supply and cost effectiveness is achieved and Procurement objectives are met.
- Procurement plans implemented.
- Inventory costs.
- Ensure the delivery of Customer Satisfaction in line with customer service standards.
- Contribute to new plans and improvements in service standards to increase customer footfall in ISUZU for service and purchase of spare parts.
- Develop a customer focus approach which addresses customer needs and expectations in line with the company overall customer care strategy and objectives
- Customer satisfaction in
- Quality of relationship with customers.
- Stimulate team members and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Number and quality of improvements are in line with corporate expectations and implemented.
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the human resources function to guarantee employee safety, security legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Degree of non-compliance with safety, quality and environmental policies and procedures.
- Frequency of Lost Time Incident’s, safety incidents and near misses.
Ensure all staff have clear objectives, regular performance feedback sessions, formal annual appraisals, and individual development plans, with particular emphasis on the development of talented Saudi national staff.
- Function is fully manned with competent, properly trained staff.
- Robust succession.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS (ILLUSTRATIVE NOT EXHAUSTIVE):
Regular interactions with the Automotive to provide up-date on progress against strategic objectives, and report any significant matters.
Regular interactions with the departments to coordinate on cross-functional matters, ensure effective sharing of critical information and resolve major issues.
Regular interactions with direct subordinates to manage and oversee performance of the function, provide guidance and manage the day-to-day operations.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Preferably a relevant post-graduate qualification or MBA.
- At least 10 years of experience in the same field; with 5 years in a managerial position in a similar field.
- Advanced communication skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Advanced influencing skills
- Advanced planning skills
- Advanced customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge of after sales practices
- Advanced knowledge of contract management practices