The key purpose of this role is to oversee the complete after-sales department (Service, Parts, etc.) while maintaining standards.
- Developing strategies for the Service & Parts business
- Setting and accomplishing goals and monitoring outcomes
- Periodically revising short-term and medium-term planning
- Develop the After-Sales marketing plan (derive, implement & measure)
- Oversee the implementation of marketing campaigns, advertising and promotional activities
- Regularly monitor the performance of the After-Sales business against the defined targets and budget
- Monitor the performance of the workshops, parts depot, reception office, insurance business and provide guidance where needed
- Ensure that the processes in the service and spare parts operations are delivered according to the business plans, to steer and control the operations
- Plan and develop the service network taking into account customer acceptance and economic efficiency in cooperation with the divisions’ units with the aim of supporting sales-related business within the market
- Set and monitor business targets that are related to CSI scores
- Maintaining and raising the level of customer satisfaction by formulating and implementing specific dealer development programs
- Monitor the operating market with respect to new competitors and carrying out analyses of the competition/benchmarking in Services
- Using the external analysis undertaken, carry out internal analysis to ensure business is competitive within the market place
To be considered for this role:
- 5 years’ working experience in an After-Sales position at management level in an automotive company.
- Knowledge in business management, including marketing and finance.
- Knowledge of the operational running of a workshop.
- Flexible approach to work and able to adapt and thrive in a challenging environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.