This organisation is a powerhouse in the Middle Eastern automotive market, representing leading global automotive brands. You will be responsible for creating, developing and maintaining a strong, stable and sustainable Group Service business which drives additional profit through accurate business reporting and KPI management.
- Achieve, as a minimum, the agreed sales and business objectives, together with the agreed company profit by efficient use of resources and KPI’s.
- Create and implement a Service Marketing plan for the group, which takes account of business opportunities for all areas of the business.
- Produce and implement generic job descriptions for all positions within the Service Department structure.
- Maximize all business opportunities that are available through suppliers by holding regular performance reviews.
- Constantly review all products and processes, from both franchise and external sources, in order to continually develop new products and services, which add value and profit to the business.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Educated to degree standard with at least 20 years Motor Trade experience.
- Minimum of three +/- years Director level Group Service experience.
- Proven Track record of improving the Aftersales business.
- Very strong leadership & management skills.
- Ability to create, develop and implement excellent service performance across the group.