A well-known car buying services company in the region is looking for an experienced candidate to join their company. The successful candidate will supervise daily support operations of the company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- Maintains administrative staff by assisting to recruit, select, train employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for the Rental Locations.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains continuity among the division, and work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years previous management experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- HR experience desirable
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel and Word
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership qualities