- Operations Manager
- Handling Cash Flow
- Supervising Accounts Payables
- Managing Accounts Receivables
- General Ledger Accounting and Maintenance
- Month End and Audit Support
- Processes and Policies
- General Support to Vendors
- Budget Planning
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- To manage day to day operations of the accounts department.
- Planning and forecasting cash flow to ensure proper funding.
- Manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher in a timely manner
- Maintaining and reconciling cash & financial accounts.
- Support all internal and external audit activities.
- Provide solutions, recommendations for improving procedures and systems for efficient, cost saving and time saving accounting processes.
- Generating and controlling monthly reports for cash, receivables, payables and general ledgers.
- Provides regular and irregular reports to management/departments as and when required.
- Provide information and support to vendors on regular inquiries for payments and other matters.
- Support budget planning and preparation.
- Support with the development of Plan and Forecasts, support financial report analysis.
- Prepares monthly accounting reports and reconciliations.
- Ensuring all financial reporting deadlines is met.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience on a similar role
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required
- Experience in Automotive Industry is a plus.
- Fluent in writing and spoken English. Arabic speaking is a plus but not required.
- Analytical skills
- Good organizational skills
- Team Player