A main supplier of automotive spare parts for the dealer chains in the GCC countries and the surrounding region is looking for an accounting expert to join their company. The qualified candidate will be responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, account and bank reconciliations.
- Support department head in Finance Reporting & Analysis functions.
- Periodic (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly) monitoring & reporting of financial results & budgets & other KPI’s target achievement.
- Support department head in Auditing & Budgeting related activities.
- Monthly closing of books on time
- Budget reporting to Head office on time.
- Support & leads Statutory Audit(s)
- Support department head in VAT Regulations compliance.
- Distributor accounts management
- Financial statements reporting to management
- Minimum CIMA/ ACCA / CPA, CA / ICWA or equivalent
- 4-6 years’ experience in financial analysis, monthly closing, auditing, taxation and related matters.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Knowledge of Automotive Business preferable
- Attention to Detail