A well successful automotive retailer in GCC is looking for an Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that has substantial growth within the GCC.
- Assist in development and implementation of new financial policies and procedures and to enhance the workflow.
- Review and verify branch daily business reports and ensure all rental and closing agreements done by branches in line with the policy and procedures.
- For corporate accounts, prepare invoices with supporting document and handover to collector for collection follow up.
- Conduct all assets depreciation on monthly bases, according to approved asset age.
- Verify credit card payments and allocate in the accounting system with offsetting with bank accounts.
- Calculate and process journals, accrued revenues and expenses on monthly bases
- Bachelor's degree in Accounts
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Good analyst and reporting
- Energetic and very fast decision-making ability
- Time and task management skills
- Maintaining the confidentiality of all the information and anonymity.