Are you willing to go the extra mile? Our client, an established and well-renowned company, has an immediate requirement for a proactive and results-driven individual. The key focus of the role is to support the marketing, advertising & promotional activities to meet organizational objectives.
- Work within advertising or multi-service agencies.
- Manage all digital communications.
- Responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved.
- Must understand their clients' needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis.
- Role can involve handling multiple accounts and the hours can be long in a competitive environment.
- Report to a senior manager.
- Contribute to and develop advertising campaigns.
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- Working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
- Writing client reports.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Undertaking administration tasks.
- Making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
- Graduate preferably with MBA (marketing).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience preferably within automotive industry.
- Exposure to PR and advertisement, event management and coordinating supply of marketing materials essential.
- Interpersonal, presentation skills, organization and planning skills.