A well-known public transport company in the region is looking for a systematic AC technician to join their service department. The successful candidate will carry out servicing and repair work on the company bus fleet.
- Maintains (inspects, repairs, tests and adjusts) air conditioner electrical systems, air conditioner vapor systems, refrigeration unit electrical systems, portable heater fuel/electrical systems.
- Prepare maintenance and supply forms and reports.
- Makes electrical connections as required.
- Maintains (inspects, repairs, tests and adjusts) HVAC systems.
- Removes faulty units from vehicles, disassembles them, and replaces worn and broken parts and fluid in unit.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- 2+ years of experience in bus service
- Must be certified or has sufficient work experience for certification
- Ability to communicate proficiently in English, both verbally and written.
- Must be able to work with people of diverse background.
- Must be able to function effectively with little to no guidance.